Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School

The first day of school has always had mixed emotions for me.  There have been years that I couldn't hardly WAIT for the first day of school.  However, as my children have gotten older, I have found myself wanting to keep them home more and more.  (Don't get me wrong, there are days that I wish school was year round with NO vacations! - Sorry Teachers!)  So, it was a little sad sending them off to school this morning.  Some are starting a new adventure in a new school, some are the "Top Dogs" now, but with each comes a new experience. 

 For me, the one bright side is now I have a little more time to QUILT!  Which project should I work on first????  I know some of you have only 1 UFO (unfinished object), but if you're like me, you enjoy the process of quilting and don't really mind having a few (or many, many) UFOs.  

Speaking of back to school, we have Layer Cakes & Charms of this darling line from Moda by American Jane called, ABC 123!  Isn't it just adorable!?!  Perfect for the First Day of School.







So, how do you feel about the First Day of School?

No comments: